Our Mission is to unite the body of Christ in a concerted, effectual, fervent prayer; asking God to revive His church and send spiritual awakening to all of Northeast Louisiana.
1. We covenant to pray for the students, faculty, administration, and school boards for our schools in Ouachita Parish and the University of Louisiana at Monroe. We will support our students as they express their faith on their school campuses.
2. We covenant to seek the face of our Heavenly Father in humility, brokenness, and repentance asking Him to revive His people and send spiritual awakening to northeast Louisiana, the United States of America and the World. We further covenant to meet four times a year in a season of prayer as ministers and laity. One of these services will be the National Day of Prayer in May.
3. We covenant to participate in the National Prayer and Fasting Conference by satellite and personally set aside these days for concerted prayer.
4. We covenant to pray for the needs within the Body of Christ in Northeast Louisiana by submitting our needs to one another and praying for those needs regularly.
5. We covenant to pray for those in authority and those who risk their lives each day to protect and serve our community and nation.
We covenant to challenge and equip the men of northeast Louisiana to be
strong Christian leaders.
Upcoming CPP Events:
<>National Day of Prayer Breakfast:
Community Prayer Partners hosts our area's National Day of Prayer Breakfast each year on the first Thursday in May.
As the NDP nears, our event is posted on their website, and should appear under the "Find An Event" logo.
<>National Day of Prayer Link:
You can also get more info on the National Day of Prayer nationwide events at http://nationaldayofprayer.org.
<>Thursday Prayer Meeting - Each Thursday morning (except 1st Thursday in May) we meet at 8:00 AM for prayer, presently at Mt. Zion Baptist Church at 211 Mt. Zion Street in Monroe, LA. All are invited.
<>Campus Prayer Journey - September: Each year Community Prayer Partners organizes a prayerwalk on all campuses in Ouachita Parish. Local churches and involved Christians from all over the area meet at 6:00 PM at the campus they choose and pray for all our students, faculties and staffs.
Check our Facebook page for updates on the Prayer Walk: https://www.facebook.com/CommunityPrayerPartners/
Statement Of Faith:
1. We believe that there is one God, eternally existing and manifesting Himself as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that the Bible is God's written revelation to man, and that it is verbally inspired, authoritative, and without error.
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death on the cross to provide for our redemption, bodily resurrection, and ascension into heaven, present ministry of intercession for us, and His return to earth in power and glory.
4. We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit, that He performs the miracle of the new birth in unbelievers and indwells believers, enabling them to live godly lives.
We believe that man was created in the image of God, but because of sin
was alienated from God. Only by grace through faith, trusting in Jesus
Christ alone for salvation, which was made possible by His Death and resurrection,
can that alienation be removed.
Dale Walker - Pastor, Pine Grove
Bob Clanton - Pastor, New Life Community Church
Greg Clark - Pastor, Cedar Crest Baptist
Mark Foster - Pastor, The Pentecostals of the Twin Cities
Rep. Frank Hoffman - Louisiana House of Representatives
Mike Kellett - Pastor, Whites Ferry Road Church of Christ
Tom Lowe - Pastor, Christ Church
Lynn Malone - Pastor, First United Methodist of Monroe
Keith Roberts - Pastor, Calhoun Church of Christ
Find us on Facebook:
House of Prayer de Louisianne:
(Click Icon Below)
World Prayer Center
Home of World Prayer Team
Our CPP Blog:
to contact us:
For more information or to join in this effort, contact Community Prayer Partners
P.O. Box 500 - Monroe, LA 71294-0500
Dale Walker , Steering Committee President - 318-325-7719 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Keith Roberts, Communications - 318-644-2216 or CalhounVicar@gmail.com